Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Well it is a new day! Is it just me or am I particularly cheerful this morning? Hmmm, must be all in my head OR maybe the Holy Spirit is already working on me since I decided to be more joyful. You know what they say- "You can decide to be happy or miserable"... or some jazz like that. Not gonna fool myself into thinking this will always be easy, especially when I am around persons I am still working on loving.
I have to make time this week to finish knitting my newest nephew's baby blanket,  considering he will be here in less than a week! Classes start Monday so Im going to try my best to have the ends weaved in which is all I really have left since Im down to the last few repeats. But God Almighty, is there alot of ends to weave. I really have to learn how to carry the color changes up the side in an attractive way before I make another striped blanket. ugh.




holy experience

4. My faith. I am so blessed that my boys get to grow up with the knowledge that God does work in their lives. I pray that this foundation will allow them less struggling to accept the love of the Lord as they get older. 


3. Babies! Particularly when they are not yours. You get to smell them and cuddle them and send them home with the mom and you can sleep all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment